Song Search

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sorry - Justin Bieber - Oboe/ Flute Notes


Bb C Eb FF           Bb C Eb FF                 C Eb GG F Eb C
Oohhhouu            Ohhhhohhouu


G     BbBb    Bb  G  Ab BbBb   Bb Bb   Ab G  FFG
You gotta   go and get Angry at all    of my honesty


G      Bb  BbBb    G  Ab  Bb  Bb   Bb  Bb   Ab  GFFG
You know I try   but I don't do too well with apologies


G   Bb Bb  Bb  Bb    G  Ab  Bb    Bb    BbBb     Ab   G    FFG
I hope I don't run out of time, could someone call the referee?


Eb     Eb  F   G     Eb     Ab     G   G    GGF
Cause I just need one more shot at forgiveness

G   Bb   Bb   Bb     G  Ab  Bb    Bb      BbBb

I know you know that I Made those mistakes

AbG      F     F    G
maybe once or twice 

G     Bb   Bb Bb Bb   G   Ab   BbBb  Bb BbAb G    FF       G
And by once or twice I Mean Maybe a couple a hundred times

G  Bb  Bb  Bb Bb  G   Ab                             FF     FFG
So let me oh let me Redeem oh redeem oh myself tonight

 Eb     Eb F    G     Eb   Ab     G    G    GG     GF
Cause I just need one more shot at second chances

Eb
Yeah


C Eb  Eb  Eb Eb   Bb   Eb    FG
Is it too late now to say sorry?


Bb     Eb      CEb    Eb      C   Eb     G    CBb
Cause I'm missing more than just your body   (  C Eb GG F Eb C )


C  Eb  Eb   Eb  Eb  Bb Eb   FG
Is it too late now to say sorry?


F     G  BbG   F   G  F  Bb   Eb
Yeah I know that I let you down


Bb G  F   F    G   F        FBb    Eb
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?  

Bb C Eb FF  C Eb GG F Eb C


F       G     Eb
I'm sorry yeah

FG      Eb
Sorry yeah
Sorry


G    Bb      Bb    Bb  G  Ab BbBb   Bb Bb  Ab G     F      F    G
I'll take every single piece of the blame If you want me too

G    Bb      Bb    Bb   Bb   G  Ab BbBb   Bb   Ab   G     F      F    G
But you know that there is no innocent one in this game for two


G   Bb  BbBb  G    Eb    D   D   D   D   C   D    Eb   C   Bb
I'll go I'll go and then You go you go out and spill the truth


Eb    F    G     Eb  Ab   G       G    GG    F
Can we both say the words, say forget this?

5 comments: