Thursday, December 27, 2012

Little Things - One Direction - Clarinet


  F      A      A     A    G    
Your hand fits in mine

    F   D    F        F     D  A
Like it's made just for me

 F     A      A     A    G
But bear this in mind

  F  F      F        D C
It was meant to be

    C   C   AA      A    C   C     Bb    A       GF        G      A        G
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

   C  C A     A         A       F   F
And it all makes sense to me

F   A         A          AA      G
I know you've never loved         

   D     FF       F      F     A
The crinkles Ay your eyes

     A       A      A
When you smile

 A           AA         G

 You've never loved

   D       FF         F     F      C
Your stomach or your thighs,

    C    AA       A      C   C    G    G     GF      G     A       G
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

 
   C  C  A        A        GFF
But I'll love them endlessly

 Bb  Bb  Bb     A      GF      A      F    GA    F     G G
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth


  F    F  F C        F   C
But if I do         It's you

  F     F    C    F      A    A    G
Oh, it's you they add up to

G    G    A      F      F
I'm in love with you

 F       Bb    Bb    BbA      A
and all these little things

  A      A     A   A    G         FF      F G     F A
You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

 F       AA          C      A      GG        G     G    F    F    F     D
and maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

  F     A     A          A C C Bb          A     G      GF        G   A   G
and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

   C        C    A       A      G      F   F
Though it makes no sense to me

 C A       A           AA       G
I know you've never loved

    F     F        F    F      F      F    A
The sound of your voice on tape

 

  C    CA      CA
You never want

   F     C     C     C      A     A
To know how much you weigh

   C   C     C   A       C        FG   A      A
 You still have to squeeze into your jeans

  F     A           AG        F  F
 but you're perfect to me

 G   A      Bb      A      GF     A        F     GA  F   G    G
I won't let these little things’ slip out of my mouth

  F    F   F    C       F   C
But if it's true   It's you,

   F    C     F      A    A  G
It's you they add up to

  G     G    A     F       F        F    Bb    Bb     BbA     A
I'm in love with you    and all these little things’

  G           GA      G       FD       F    F     F    F  A   A   G
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

    G         GA      G           FD    F        FF         C A   C  A     G
You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to

 F  G  G  G  BbAGFA  A    A     A   G
If I let you know I'm here for you

    GG         A       BbA      GF       A   A  C    G      A
 Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

 
  G      G     A    Bb     A        GF     A      F    GA   F   G     G
and I've just let these little things’ slip out of my mouth

  F        F      C         F     F   C
'Cause it's you,     Oh, it's you,

   F     C   F       A    A   G
It's you they add up to

   G      G    F   A      F      F
and I'm in love with you

 G       Bb     Bb    BbA    A
and all these little things’

 Bb   Bb      Bb      A    GF     AG      F    GA  F   G     G
I won't let these little things’ slip out of my mouth

   F   F   F   C        F    C
but if it's true   It's you,

  F      C   F      A     A   G
It's you they add up to

   G   G    A      F    F
I'm in love with you

  F      Bb    Bb  BbA     A
and all your little things’

10 comments:

  1. OMG I'VV BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS FOREVER UR AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you could just put which one is the high c or the low c, it would help ALOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, How do you want me to do that ?

      Delete
    2. Alex you should.know dumba**

      Delete
    3. If i did. I wounld'nt ask. And err. Im not the dumb one if you clearly cant understand written out notes.

      Delete
    4. its a high c okaay ? play the song with all the c's & you will figure it out ! p.s i play clarinet cx

      Delete
  3. I was really confused on what notes they actually were e.g.. if it was 3 fingered C or the next octave up C. But thank-you for the notes just had to figure them out abit :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just sing the song and if you want it an octave up then go for it. If I didn't know which to do I would get a friend and have them play at their comfortable octave and i would play at my comfortable octave! like a duet!!!

      Delete
  4. Trumpet? Please? I play Trumpet and I wish to do a Solo but this is amazing♥ also you should do story of my life in trumpet and Diana on Trumpet love!!!! but this is perfect tho!

    ReplyDelete