Song Search

Sunday, November 15, 2015

I'll Show You - Justin Bieber - Flute/Oboe Notes (NOT FINSHED)

F     E   F G   CF     F      EFG           DC
My life is a movie and everyone's watching


F    F    E    F    G    C    F      F    E    F   G     DC
So let's get to the good part and past all the nonsense

 

  DD           C    D     C  D  C      E     C
Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing
 

  D      C         DC      DC         D     D      ECD
When the pressure's coming down like lightning
 

D     D     C     D    C    D  C    EC
It's like they want me to be perfect
 

C          D      C   DC      D     D     C    ECD
When they don't even know that I'm hurting

C        D    E     DC
This life's not easy.

C    C     C        D   E    D
I'm not made out of steel,

C         CC       D    E      DC
Don't forget that I'm human,

C        CC       D    E     D
Don't forget that I'm real.

C       D   E     D     C
Act like you know me,

                       A
But you never will.

D      E       D     D     C   D   D     E     C
But that's one thing that I know for sure,

No comments:

Post a Comment