Song Search

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Little Things - One Direction - Oboe/Flute


  G      B      B     B    A
Your hand fits in mine

    G   E      G        G     E    B
Like it's made just for me

 G     B      B     B    A
But bear this in mind

  G  G      G        E   D
It was meant to be

    D     D     BB      B    D     D       C    B       AG        A      B        A
 And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

   D    D   B     B         B       G   G
And it all makes sense to me

G   B         B          BB      A
I know you've never loved         

   E       GG       G      G     B
The crinkles by your eyes

     B       B      B
 When you smile

   B           BB         A
You've never loved

   E         GG         G     G      D
Your stomach or your thighs,

    D      BB       B      D     D      A    A     AG      A     B       A
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine


   D    D    B        B        AGG
 But I'll love them endlessly

 C   C      C       B      AG      B        G    A    G     A A
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

  G    G  G D          G   D
But if I do         It's you

  G     G    D      G      B    B    A
Oh, it's you they add up to

  A    A    B      G      G
I'm in love with you

 G       C    C         CB      B
And all these little things

  B      B     B   B    A         GG      G A     G B
You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

 G       BB          D        B      AA        A     A    G    G    G     E
And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

  G     B     B          B D D C           B     A      AG        A   B   A
And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

   D          D      B       B      A      G   G
Though it makes no sense to me

 D   B       B           BB       A
I know you've never loved

    G     G        G    G      G      G    B
The sound of your voice on tape

  D      DB      DB
You never want

   G     D       D       D        B     B
To know how much you weigh

   D     D       D     B       D          GA   B      B
You still have to squeeze into your jeans

  G     B           BA        G  G
But you're perfect to me

 A   B      C       B      AG     B        G     AB  G   A    A
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

  G    G   G    D         G   D
But if it's true     It's you,

   G    D       G      B    B  A
It's you they add up to

  A     A    B     G       G        G    C    C        CB     B
I'm in love with you    And all these little things

  A           AB      A       GE         G    G     G    G  B   B   A
You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

    A         AB      A           GE      G        GG         D   B   D    B     A
You'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to

 G  A  A  A  CBAGB  B    B      B   A
If I let you know I'm here for you

    AA         B       CB       AG       B   B  D      A      B
Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.


   A      A     B    C     B        AG     B       G    AB   G   A     A
And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

  G        G      D           G     G   D
'Cause it's you,     Oh, it's you,

   G     D     G       B    B   A
It's you they add up to

   A      A    G   B      G      G
And I'm in love with you

 A       C     C      CB     B
And all these little things

 C   C      C      B        AG     BA      G    AB  G   A     A
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

   G   G   G   D          G    D
But if it's true     It's you,

  G      D     G      B     B   A
It's you they add up to

   A   A    B      G    G
 I'm in love with you

  G      C    C      CB     B
And all your little things

No comments:

Post a Comment